Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Evening

Well its Sunday evening, hubby is cooking dinner, Skaterdude is out skateboarding in the front of the house, my daughter Spoony is at a horse show, The Man is playing his guitar, and my daughter Face is down on Long Island.

That gives me a minute to sit and write this blog before dinner is ready.

Well tomorrow is Monday and my 1st day back to work since the surgery back in March. I really don't want to go back, I have been enjoying my time home, working on my website, and just getting things done around the house. Oh well, I guess the vacation is over.

I am scheduled for 4 days this week, and I have to be out of the house Monday and Tuesday by 5:30, Wednesday by 4:30 , that's AM. Thursday I will be working at night, don't have to be there until 9:15. That's a bit better. I prefer nights, and keep requesting them, but someone is not listening. I will get there I hope. Life is just to busy during the day to go to work.

I hope I will remember to get up in the morning, and I hope that my legs will get me out of bed, I have spent the weekend hiking through the trails around town. I actually did 2 hikes yesterday and another 2 day. I would say that ended up being about 8 or 9 miles.

Well it's dinner time. Good Eats.....only because I didn't have to cook the food, it always taste better when you don't do the cooking.....

1 comment:

Candid Carrie said...

Hello, I popped over from the Mom's Blog to say hi!

I am so sorry you need to return to work tomorrow! I am hoping that it is a very sunny day and the coffee pot works well and the traffic lights are in your favor.